AFSTEREO was established in 2004 and is the leading South African supplier of real-time radio and television advertising and music data to the media, marketing, research, auditing, regulatory and music industries.
Utilising USA-patented Aircheck™ technology, for which it holds the exclusive South African rights to, the company tracks all commercial and music airplays 24 hours a day on 33 radio and television stations across South Africa.
AFSTEREO Advertising Monitoring Services
- Compliance Certification reconciliations of media campaigns. This means we're checking whether your adverts have aired according to your order confirmation, sent by the media owner. This includes generic spots, preference spots, opening and closing billboards as well as features and/or sponsorships. We are the ONLY media monitoring company in South Africa that's able to audit your Live Reads as well.
- Market Intelligence Data. Industry-wide analysis of radio and television commercial plays with spend and audience insights.
- Competitive Data. Specific competitor analysis of radio and television commercial plays with spend and audience insights. Copy of creatives included with reports.
- Customised Reports. Bespoke intelligence as specified by the client's requirements.
AFSTEREO Music Monitoring Services
- Music Airplay Charts. Rated on either spins, audience, spend or a combination thereof.
- Track Playlists.
- Needle-time Reports. Certified reports on music airplay, underwritten by the in context of broadcast audio for verification in case of a dispute.
We've done work for and currently supply some of the country’s leading blue chip companies such as:
- Kaya FM
- Standard Bank
- Ford Motor Company
- Universal Music
- Dentsu Aegis Media Network
- Times Media Group
- Sony Music
- Coca Cola
- Heart FM
- Gagasi FM
- Tiger Brands
- First National Bank
- The Media Shop
- Cell C
- Gallo Music
- Initiative Media
- Just Music
- Southern Sun Group
- PEAR Factor
- Pep Stores